I'm increasingly fascinated by machine learning. Maybe because it feels like there's more opportunity for machines to learn than for us meat bags. This Github list was really interesting.
- Gated Conditional Pixel Convolutional Neural Network using TensorFlow (Demo)
- Value Iteration Networks using TensorFlow — Best Paper Award NIPS ‘16 (Demo)
- Flappy Bird using Deep Reinforcement Learning (Deep Q-learning) (Demo)
- LSTM Music Generation with Google Magenta Basic RNN (Demo)
- Live Captioning using Speech APIs on iOS (Demo)
- Spotify Artist Search using Speech APIs on iOS (Demo)
- Convolutional Neural Network using TensorFlow on iOS (Demo)
- MNIST (of course) on iOS (Demo)
- MobileNets on iOS (Demo)
- YOLO on iOS (Demo)
- Inception on iOS (Demo)
- Symbolic AI Speech Recognition with iOS 10 Speech APIs(Demo)
- Video Style Transfer using Torch 7 (Demo)
- Algorithmia API Photo Colorizer (Demo)
- Clarifai Information Retrieval for Videos on Android (Demo)
Watching through Rakka volume 1 was a bit disturbing but it's clearly the core of a good scifi story. As with some of Neil Blomkamp's other movies like Chappie and District 9, it's a postapocolyptic story built on-top of the inhuman atrocities we're already capable of ...
While I do pay for a Slack team account, I also manage a frivolous team with a lot of users on the free plan. The Slack free plans are very generous but can run out of storage space fast and that means no one can share dank memes anymore. This ...
Ribbonfarm is a nice blog with long, smart posts. It's now 10 years old.
1,346,678 words later. At an average of just over 2179 words.
Everyone is wrong about something. Vulnerability is mightier than the strongest ego. It will win you the most loyal followers.
Let’s indulge in a bit of speculation.
Tentatively dubbed Apple Neural Engine (ANE), this hypothetical chip fits well with Apple’s tradition of designing hardware for its software, following Alan Kay’s edict: “People who are really serious about software should make their own ...
I used to carefully pick the perfect capacity size of each new Apple device I'd buy. With everything syncing between devices, photos getting larger and videos getting longer, I now just go with the largest size I can get.
This is my current iPhone.
Spending time juggling what data ...
Apple did not lie about the size of the iPad Pro 10.5 Smart Keyboard size. It is very close to a full size keyboard. Here it is in comparison to a keyboard on a Macbook Pro 15".
Here's a comparison of the new Logitech Slim Keyboard Case
Remember Yahoo Pipes? It was a terrific web-based tool for pulling in data feeds, manipulating, combining, and filtering, and then generating a new feed with the results. Like anything useful, Yahoo killed it. Now there is Pipes.digital as a replacement. I wish there was more info on how this ...
By way of Kottke, comes this excellent description of the CRISPR technology.
I enjoyed the book Change Agent by Daniel Suarez a lot.1 As with his other books, the basis for the fiction is solid. The futuristic technologies he invents have a firm foundation in actual science. Which is ...
Page 1 / 306